BurnsFulton APPs are the most efficient, easy-to-use, offline-capable and versatile Food Safety and Health and Safety Apps on the market.
Exclusive to BurnsFulton members and ideal for project managers and business owners, our APPs allow you to manage all Food Safety and Health & Safety onsite from your mobile device.
There is no limit to the number of APPs you can have per user, your membership is all inclusive!
Your BurnsFulton APPs will automatically connect to your BurnsFulton Dashboard. Your Dashboard notifications are personally reviewed by our team, not software. If there's a hazard report or serious incident that comes through, we'll call or e-mail you direct and work through it together.
When you partner with BurnsFulton, you partner with people not software. Our emphasis on support is what sets us apart. From everyday queries to serious notifiable incidents, as a managed service, you’ll receive the gold standard in Food Safety and Health & Safety for support and advice.
We're only ever a phone call away
As part of offering a managed service, we’ll touch base with you throughout the year to make sure things are running safely and smoothly for your business:
- Implementation: After sign-up, we’ll schedule a time to run through the implementation of your Food Safety and Health & Safety system and answer any initial questions you may have.
- Six month check-in: Halfway through each year, we’ll reach out to see to how things are going.
- Ten month check-in: Designed to make sure we keep up to date with any changes in your business, before your membership rolls over to a new year.
- Renewal check-in: From year two onwards, you’ll also receive a renewal check-in to make sure you’re confident with the implementation and continued use of your Food Safety and Health & Safety system.
Outside of these check-ins remember, we're only ever a phone call or e-mail away.
As a BurnsFulton member, all your staff will have free access to our BurnsFulton Online Food Safety and Health & Safety Training Modules, created by our in-house Food Safety and Health & Safety experts.
It’s an interactive, comprehensive and cost-effective way to keep your food business safe and compliant.
There are two courses:
- Food Safety Course
- Health and Safety Course
Upon successful completion, you will receive a Certificate signed off by BurnsFulton Founders and Managing Directors, Lynda Fulton MPI consultant for Food Safety and Andrew Burns, HASANZ Registered for Health and Safety.
Why should you have training in both fields?
- To make sure you, your staff and your customers are safe and that you serve safe and suitable food.
- Ensuring your workforce has up to date Food Safety and Health & Safety training is a legislative requirement.
- Evidence of Food Safety and Health & Safety training is a common requirement for Verification Audits.
- Many workers have ongoing professional development requirements to maintain industry registration.
Keep all your documentation safe and in one place, with BurnsFulton’s ShareFile cloud storage. Whether you're in the office, front of house, back of house, onsite, or on-the-go, you can access and download documents directly from ShareFile, or upload documents for our team of Health and Safety experts to review.